In the summer of 2011
(defined as June 11th - August 29th because that is the true time a teacher has off - interestingly enough roughly 11 weeks)
Create, Document, and Blog
Different Crafts from my Crafting Bucket List
Is also setting a dollar limit of $11 too much?
I'm super Jazzed!
Here is my list in no particular order:
3. A summer skirt for me
5. I've wanted a headboard for my king size master bed for 5 years. I will make something awesome!
6. Stuffed pie making pretend play toys I saw at the children's museum. (they are cooler than I can explain)
7. A rug - crochet or braided
8. I will master a salsa recipe and canning process for my garden produce
9. Homemade Hummus and homemade pita chips
10. Knit produce bags
11. I'm leaving this up to whatever moves me - it could be baby booties or something for my husband. His suggestion (other than the ones he had that were not appropriate for the bloggosphere) was a cowboy hat made from an old beer case. Who knows, that might make the cut! :)