Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Bestest Home Fries EVER!

Tonight we had grilled pork chops, and corn on the cob, and strawberries, and...

The Bestest Home Fries EVER!!!

I mostly found this recipe on Allrecipes.com.  I say mostly because have you ever used that site?  I love it, but I end up checking out four different recipes for something and then blending them all together.

So if you want to try the tastiest taters on the block...

  • cut up your taters and splash with enough evoo to coat
  • sprinkle a little seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and anything else
  • Here's the best part - Parmesan cheese!
The cheese gets just a little crusty and as Ms. Rachel Ray would say... is delish!

I bake at 350 for 35 minutes and then crank up the heat to 375 or 400 for another 5 min.  Enjoy!

No comments: